Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kindly ignore my post if you have nothing constructive to say.

And thanks to those City fans that are not acting like 5 year olds with pathetic scouse digs and are actually participating in some decent debate.
Think you've just been owned mate ,,with the Rodgers quotes

Kindly ignore my post if you have nothing constructive to say.

And thanks to those City fans that are not acting like 5 year olds with pathetic scouse digs and are actually participating in some decent debate.

I will tell you what is pathetic son - the constant booing of our team for 90 minutes in 2013/2014 by the whole of the home support at anfield, the bricking off City coaches by your fans on the day that we absolutely and impeccably respected the Hillsborough anniversary. The cocky and premature celebrations of winning the title were just little add-ons to the classless way that your club conducted itself that day. Let us also not forget that Merseyside was as bad as it got for away fans for 2 or 3 decades, but at least until 2013/2014 I thought that you lot had got over your bitterness and your appalling behaviour, and treatment of visiting supporters. When your fans can behave with class and dignity, then come back and call me a 5 year old, but until then you are what you are

John Henry sticking to his valuation.

Seems the antics of sterling and his agent is to bring the price down by being difficult and forcing the transfer through at a lower price.

Aidy ward is poison with his past clients antics with Odemwingie and Berahino,i hope this transfer goes through quick and be done with him and let you have a future problem when it will arise in a couple of years time.

Because Milner and his agent didn't act in an unprofessional manner like Sterling and Ward. You can't compare the two. The difference is night and day.

No it isn't. James, and bear in mind what he means to our club having assisted in a golden period, went for a big final signing on fee. Probably the last move of his career.

Where's the difference between that and Sterling turning down your 100k? He wants what he feels he is worth...end of story. His agent has responded to the barbs of a manager who couldn't cut it at Reading.

Lallana leaving Southampton wasn't acrimonious so lets not go there. Lovren's behaviour was totally unacceptable and unprofessional. Listen, I am not one of these fans that is be biased towards my team if I think a players has been unprofessional. I will tell it as it is. I just wish fans on here would take of their city hat and look at things from the outside. Sterling has been badly advised and has to accept responsibility for some for the shit thats happened. I just don't buy this Sterling is a victim that folks on here are claiming. What I also find laughable and embarrassing is how many on here were waxing lyrical about Wards behaviour too a few weeks back. Surely you must have some concerns about him. I am pretty sure clubs will think twice about doing business with Ward and to. At least Berahino has seen sense and ditched him.

Don't worry about it mate. If it doesn't work out we'll be in for Jordan.

Seems the antics of sterling and his agent is to bring the price down by being difficult and forcing the transfer through at a lower price.

Aidy ward is poison with his past clients antics with Odemwingie and Berahino,i hope this transfer goes through quick and be done with him and let you have a future problem when it will arise in a couple of years time.
You're mental if you think City will be tormented like this by Sterling.

Liverpool fans Genuinely believe Sterling will act up at City in the future? Do they not realise he wants to move to win trophies?

Duly noted, anything else we can help you with?

Do you agree that City are now a more attractive club than Liverpool and can you understand why he'd prefer to move to us to better himself?

They clearly are a more attractive club. They have won two titles in the last few seasons. I do think he has time on his hands though. Had he been 26 27 I could understand his desperation to leave. My issue is the way it's been handled by him and his agent. It doesn't make him look good which ever way you look at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.