Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
They clearly are a more attractive club. They have won two titles in the last few seasons. I do think he has time on his hands though. Had he been 26 27 I could understand his desperation to leave. My issue is the way it's been handled by him and his agent. It doesn't make him look good which ever way you look at it.

Suarez has bit 3 different people on a football pitch, been racist, dives about every game and he's praised quite a lot these days, football as a whole is fickle, everyone will move on, sunshine and roses, quit bleating on and accept he's gone, hopefully your club follows suit and values him at what they said he was worth when they offered him a new contract and that certainly wasn't £50 million.

They clearly are a more attractive club. They have won two titles in the last few seasons. I do think he has time on his hands though. Had he been 26 27 I could understand his desperation to leave. My issue is the way it's been handled by him and his agent. It doesn't make him look good which ever way you look at it.

Why should he wait and, more to the point, who are Liverpool to tell him how to run his career? If Sterling thinks he's good enough to take the step up, as many, many players his age (and younger) already have, then who is Rodgers to say he's not ready? We obviously think he's good enough. There is absolutely no reason for him to wait until he's 26/27 and if Rodgers is going to go all David Brent on him then my only surprise is he hasn't pushed for a move sooner.

Seriously you're complaining about a home team's fans booing an away team who have possession of the ball.

Wow.

if you ever master europe and play in the latter stages of the European cup you will find that is quite a common tactic by home fans.

No mention of the bricked coaches I see? As to mastering Europe, Champions League n all that, one day Rodney, one day (and as they say, you've got to be in it to fucking win it, la')

Suarez has bit 3 different people on a football pitch, been racist, dives about every game and he's praised quite a lot these days, football as a whole is fickle, everyone will move on, sunshine and roses, quit bleating on and accept he's gone, hopefully your club follows suit and values him at what they said he was worth when they offered him a new contract and that certainly wasn't £50 million.
Good point. Why would a player valued at £50 mil get offered a contract below that worth?

Maybe if the Liverpool hadn't been treating the lad like a pariah since when, March? Things wouldn't have turned out like this, leaking things to the press, and getting almost every ex Liverpool pro to publicly have a dig at a kid. Spite, vindictiveness and desperation, aren't the greatest qualities for a football club to portray, if they are seeking an amicable outcome.

Seriously you're complaining about a home team's fans booing an away team who have possession of the ball.

Wow.

if you ever master europe and play in the latter stages of the European cup you will find that is quite a common tactic by home fans.

I'd rather complain about being bricked after impeccably observing your hillsborough memorial

Good point. Why would a player valued at £50 mil get offered a contract below that worth?

Exactly, it clicked with me when the Brendan Rodgers qoutes were put up about Sterlings contract negotiations, backed his club into a corner with what he said.

Wow.

I've watched hundreds of Premier league games over the years. i have seen fans booing one of their ex-players or booing generally for a minute or so after a controversial decision or booing someone who has committed a bad tackle. But I have never once see an opposing team booed in unison from the outset for an elongated period of time. But even that pales with the classlessness of bricking the team coach. You are better off just accepting that rather than attempting to defend the undefendable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.