Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon they've already accepted this 3rd bid prior to us making the bid official.

something of a 'meet you in the middle' type affair which saves face for both sides.

This will be a done deal over the weekend imo.

I reckon they will reject this offer just to save face
Same. To be fair we did it with Tevez when he wanted out. The difference is that we as fans didn't send Tevez death threats and racist abuse. I think Liverpool actually owe it to a 20 year old to safeguard and protect him considering it is them that has whipped up this frenzy. They won't though, they are a club of twats.

@Ric, when he signs (yes, when) would it possible to put the subsequent picture of him holding the shirt on the bluemoon banner akin to player of the month?

As a welcome to the influx of scousers the site will no doubt get. If possible it might be nice to do that for any new signings tbf.

If it's too tricky to do, dump it on @Damocles

Just out of interest where do we think the medicals will be done for future signings now the Bridgewater is de-funked...did we factor in a medical centre for this sort of things at the new complex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.