Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a watershed after which no other paper will be able to use it in their paper the next day. Then the tweets come out. These two papers obviously have the same source but believed that they had an exclusive off the source. Whether the source is accurate is yet to be seen.

Nah, a couple of hacks discussing it between themselves, then deciding to do a little story on it. They feed off each other when not bottom feeding.

Fair play mate, we're all guessing at this point. My guess would be we'll see movement tomorrow afternoon. The morning will see all the Professional Scousers rolled out on SSN and TalkSport, saying how badly advised he is, that Liverpool will be well shut of him, that they have class and City have got too much money.

Then mid afternoon I'd expect the SSN yellow ticker to go yellow with news Liverpool have accepted a record fee for a British player. Just my opinion of course.

Do you think he'll be a City player by the end of next week?

depends how much bottle Liverpool have.. if we do bid again I reckon Liverpool will turn it down thinking we will come back again with an improve offer, thing is when a club puts another bid in do they honesty say that's it we not bidding anyone?

Fair play mate, we're all guessing at this point. My guess would be we'll see movement tomorrow afternoon. The morning will see all the Professional Scousers rolled out on SSN and TalkSport, saying how badly advised he is, that Liverpool will be well shut of him, that they have class and City have got too much money.

Then mid afternoon I'd expect the SSN yellow ticker to go yellow with news Liverpool have accepted a record fee for a British player. Just my opinion of course.
Agree with this. And like others have already said, I think this final offer has already been agreed by both clubs and the deal will be sorted.......at long, long last!

depends how much bottle Liverpool have.. if we do bid again I reckon Liverpool will turn it down thinking we will come back again with an improve offer, thing is when a club puts another bid in do they honesty say that's it we not bidding anyone?

I think we're reaching the end game. I'm not definite, but don't Liverpool fly out to Aus over the weekend? Sterling is saying he's not going. They can't fly out there with this hanging over their head. If it is this weekend they fly out, I'd expect big news tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.