Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously I want us to land our targets, but I'm fine with whatever happens at this point. If they want to get greedy over 5m and have to deal with the headache for an entire year, thats worth the entertainment value alone for me. Cant wait for that spray-tanned gobshite saying things like he has to show great character before he can get back into the first team!

Typical scousers though, living in the past, saying oh look we did it with Suarez and Torres, we'll play hardball. Boys good, but he aint either of them I'm afraid. If he does stay and they exile him to the youth team, they wont find a suitor willing to pay 20 the following year! Same if he's a bit part player. If they bring him back into the first team it'll be comedy gold to see the mental gymnastics. Not that good? Greedy boy? Never said that! The scouse circus on TV will be truly jumping through hoops. They'd still get far less the following year with a year less on his contract, cause he aint signing a new one with all the abuse theyve shown him. Passing up money, all for a small-time grudge. Loving it.

What you guys arent appreciating is that were in no hurry to sell.

You guys on the other hand have been talking about winning the champions league. You wont do that with an 18 man squad.

The fact is you need English players that will go into your first team and theyre thin on the ground.

Fabian Delph? Youll conquer Europe with Fabian Delph?

You need Sterling more than we need to sell him.

The price is £50million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.