Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
That tweet from Sturridge, if anything is supportive to Sterling!
As it lacks clear clarity and is a little cryptic, it tells me that he isn't part of the Liverpool PR machine. If he were his message would have had to have been far more clear.

If this doesn't turn out then it will be the dippers headache. I agree that if they decide to refuse the reputed next offer (if there will be one) then they will have a player (who has already been replaced apparently by firminio) who will cause problems in the dressing room.

They think they are playing hard ball when in fact they need the money to now raise a bid for benteke

What you guys arent appreciating is that were in no hurry to sell.

You guys on the other hand have been talking about winning the champions league. You wont do that with an 18 man squad.

Why would we have an 18 man squad?

The fact is you need English players that will go into your first team and theyre thin on the ground.

Fabian Delph? Youll conquer Europe with Fabian Delph?

Good thing we have the likes of Silva, Aguero, Yaya to help him out if he joins.

You need Sterling more than we need to sell him.

The price is £50million.

OK. I'll be sure to tell Txiki.

Sturridge loyal?....only needs Arse and Spuds for the top five.

The transfer offer we put in needs to have a deadline on it, if the continue to fuck us about just leave them to it.

Sterlings getting loads of shit from fans & media and although he'll earn a fortune with us won't put a request in.

Walk away if not accepted and put in £30m bid on deadline day.

I'm confident it will still happen but suspect the Dippers have now moved into full-on ransom mode, I.e. "bail him out with the full £50m or the blood is on your hands."

Nothing less than you'd expect from a club of their moral integrity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.