Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha ignored? I think you City fans memories only go as far back when it suits you. They were already leaks that Sterling felt undervalued. And to be honest I have no problem Rodgers letting the fans know that a player has been offered contract and we're not going to be held to ransom by the agent who is clearly driving this. Having said this the behaviour of ward and sterling is inexcusable. Stuff like "Even if Liverpool offered him 900k per week we still wouldn't accept it". Very classy! The way they have handled this is inexcusable. I mean fancy faking an illness and refusing to go on tour.
You asked for a quote. You made a snide comment about "doing your research".

You got a quote, and you have ignored it.

why not show us your quotes showing you were disgusted at lovrens behaviour when he wanted to come to you? but you wont, fact is and what you dont like is you value him at 50 mill but you dont want to pay him like a 50 mill player,he doesnt want to play for you,and you can roll out all the ex players managers you like, dig shanks up if you like,fact is stop spitting the dummy out and accept it,im not excusing anyones behaviour but if you read what stevie slipper had to say on it, they should all act like men,and he did say ALL
Good post that mate, it's not even 9am and the scouse **** is getting owned.

I'm struggling to think of any other company or person where its presence in the media is so out of proportion to the actual success it wields in the field it operates in.

Michael Mansfield QC, Brewdog, Elton John and Virgin Atlantic all spiring to mind, but they've not got anything on Liverpool Football Club when it comes to punching so discernibly above its weight.
Weapons of mass destruction and Katie Price.

I`m really tensioned when Liverpool Fans will recognize that they can not win this battle. I would love to know condition of the Liverpool team right now, guessing the most players are in favor of Sterling.

I doubt it. I reckon the Lpool players obsess about their 'istoreeee just as much as the fans, it's all they've got. Gerrard's in the papers today slating Sterling despite the fact he tried to jump ship for trophies himself. Scum the lot of 'em.

Check my post yesterday. I said Lovrens behaviour was unprofessional. but I am yet to see any on here condemn Sterling and his agents behaviour. All I read is excuses

do you actually listen to your club at all? your own club said we had acted entirely properly in this process, we didnt say it,your club did,so right now hes your player,why the hell do we need to condemn him or make excuses for him, its your problem not ours

haha ignored? I think you City fans memories only go as far back when it suits you. They were already leaks that Sterling felt undervalued. And to be honest I have no problem Rodgers letting the fans know that a player has been offered contract and we're not going to be held to ransom by the agent who is clearly driving this. Having said this the behaviour of ward and sterling is inexcusable. Stuff like "Even if Liverpool offered him 900k per week we still wouldn't accept it". Very classy! The way they have handled this is inexcusable. I mean fancy faking an illness and refusing to go on tour.

I genuinely think that you don't understand the hypocrisy in this statement

You have no problem Rodgers publicly discussing contract negotiations but that when Sterling does it is inexcusable...WTF????

Rodgers hung this kid out in public telling him he had been given a big offer and he should take it. Sterling said it wasnt about money it was about trophies

Then when Carragher, Thomson, Barnes, Aldridge, Lawrenson, Houghton, Beglin, McAteer et al continued the public character assassination Ward said that they would sign even if it was £900k again confirming its not about money

What is so difficult to understand your top players want to leave why because they realise that they wont win anything at your club

why not show us your quotes showing you were disgusted at lovrens behaviour when he wanted to come to you? but you wont, fact is and what you dont like is you value him at 50 mill but you dont want to pay him like a 50 mill player,he doesnt want to play for you,and you can roll out all the ex players managers you like, dig shanks up if you like,fact is stop spitting the dummy out and accept it,im not excusing anyones behaviour but if you read what stevie slipper had to say on it, they should all act like men,and he did say ALL
Didn't shankley end up a season ticket holder at Everton over his treatment at Liverpool. ?

Check my post yesterday. I said Lovrens behaviour was unprofessional. but I am yet to see any on here condemn Sterling and his agents behaviour. All I read is excuses

its been poorly handled by both parties, you have to admit that, he wants out, you deep down don't and what we have is a bitter divorce played out in public.
the wheeling out of ex players to vilify the lad is bordering on shameful now.
yes he should get on the plane to go on tour with you, but really for what point?
the lad want to have a better chance at winning things and be better paid for doing do, what is the real issue with that? that is the real thing that is hurting you liverpool fans, him wanting to better himself at manchester city

I genuinely think that you don't understand the hypocrisy in this statement

You have no problem Rodgers publicly discussing contract negotiations but that when Sterling does it is inexcusable...WTF????

Rodgers hung this kid out in public telling him he had been given a big offer and he should take it. Sterling said it wasnt about money it was about trophies

Then when Carragher, Thomson, Barnes, Aldridge, Lawrenson, Houghton, Beglin, McAteer et al continued the public character assassination Ward said that they would sign even if it was £900k again confirming its not about money

What is so difficult to understand your top players want to leave why because they realise that they wont win anything at your club

There is no hypocrisy at all. And Rodgers didn't say he had to sign just that he had been made a very good offer. Both sides have to take responsibility but I just love how you guys are putting it all on the club. Like I said in your eyes Ward and Sterling have done absolutely nothing wrong with the way this has been played out. It's laughable really. Only Cty fans think this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.