Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not arrogant.

The reason you need Sterling so badly is because hes English.

Youre allowed a maximum 17 foreign players in the premier league and champions league. That leaves you 17 players + Joe Hart.

Im sure if Sterling wasnt English you wouldnt be that bothered about getting him, but the fact is you need him, or your squad next year will be tiny. You wont progress at all.

You need 2 players covering each position for a strong squad over a season and if you dont buy English, and I mean quality English, not just someone who isnt going to play as why would that help you, you may as well stick a reserve player into your squad - youll be left with 11 players, 1 spare keeper, and 6 backup players to last you 60 games.

As a result you need to pay up the £50million for him.

A lecture from Liverpool on how to win things LOL. We have more recent experience of how to win.

Too old and wages to big,and he was offered and liverpool said no according to some reports around the 1st bid timeframe as they liverpool want a cash deal.

It looks like Benteke or lacazette if L'equipe are a trusted source.

I'm sure you're right, but I still think he's a proven goalscorer and a relative no brainer for them. I can see he might not be the perfect option for them, but still a very decent one I'd say. Oh well, their loss (imo)

Him and Jovetic rejected the chance to play for them through the grapevine as part of any deal...
Absurd.

Liverpool want a cash deal and it was your club who offered those players according to reports.

Jovetic is injury prone and would be another Sturridge,and Dzecko won't fit the system as journalists close to the club have said the team is going back to 443 high pressing game,and players brought in this summer are for that system.

Absurd.

Liverpool want a cash deal and it was your club who offered those players according to reports.

Jovetic is injury prone and would be another Sturridge,and Dzecko won't fit the system asjournalists close to the club have said the team is going back to 443 high pressing game,and players brought in this summer are for that system.

I take it buying Lambert was a mistake then :-)

Absurd.

Jovetic is injury prone and would be another Sturridge,and Dzecko won't fit the system as journalists close to the club have said the team is going back to 443 high pressing game,and players brought in this summer are for that system.
Just in passing where does milner sit in that line up ?

Some teams are slowly finding out that ickkle old City aren't ickkle no more......how dare we eh?

I'm really loving the way we are handling these negotiations. We aren't the desperate rich kids any more. We are the biggest fish in the pond, and we are acting accordingly.

champs.jpg
A lecture from Liverpool on how to win things LOL. We have more recent experience of how to win.

Come on lads lets stop talking about offering them Dzeko or Jovetic as that is never going to happen.

For starters they have never played for Southampton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.