Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
pml79 said:
It won't matter once he runs out in the blue shirt scorin goals n helping us to try and win the league again

"but hes only going to city to warm up the bench, they will ruin him just like they ruined sinclair".......
"150 grand a week to sit on the bench"

....blah blah fuckin blah...

Us: 40m +5m
Liverpool: HMMMMM
Liverpool: you take balotelli too?
Us: no.

Oh-Stop-You-Laugh-Point-Gif.gif

I'd take that deal all day long. He might have been a plum but his relationship with City benefited the club immensely, his YouTube clips gained millions of hits for the club's channel.

tumblr_mbfrlszx8t1rz8v3oo1_500.gif

pml79 said:
It won't matter once he runs out in the blue shirt scorin goals n helping us to try and win the league again

"but hes only going to city to warm up the bench, they will ruin him just like they ruined sinclair".......
"150 grand a week to sit on the bench"

....blah blah fuckin blah...
Haha true too haha muppets when they come out with this crap

We got more out of him than Rodgers and Liverpool ever did.
Rodgers was the guy who said he could put him on the straight and narrow...at least we got him to play and score goals. Granted most were pens but who would ever forget the Why Always Me? goal or even the Norwich shoulder?!!

I mentioned it in relation to it being a fact rather than saying that I agreed with it - there’s no question that there has been a PR war and that he’s lost it. Somewhere along the way, then he may well have received some slightly unhelpful advice from his agent. I’m not sure.

At the same time, why would I believe everything (anything?) that comes out from the club? Modern day football is big fucking business – and arguably the football aspect is just a sideshow in many respects. Whilst I still follow the sideshow, I don’t support the business.

For example, Roy Hodgson once informed the national press that Mascherano had refused to play against City just days before he left for Barcelona. It has since been strongly suggested that this infact a lie. Football had become completely irrelevant at Liverpool at that time - particularly given we had Roy fucking Hodgson as manager - and it’s now thought he was left out to protect the ‘investment’ (to avoid injury) as there was a real danger that Liverpool would go into administration – especially without the sale going through. People believed what they heard / were told though.

This isn’t unique to Liverpool, by the way. All clubs drip feed the media with certain information that they want to put out into the public domain. It’s exactly the same with agents.

At the end of the day, I don’t actually have a clue what’s true and what isn’t in any of this – be that from Liverpool’s, City’s, Raheem Sterling’s, Aidy Ward’s or whoever’s perspective.

45 million would suit all parties though here, I think. Might as well get it done (and we can then go and try and get a forward in).

Up the Reds!

Why do you keep signing off with 'Up the Reds'?

We got more out of him than Rodgers and Liverpool ever did.

Not wanting to drift off topic but it's too late for Mario now. He was at his best when he was with us and could have cracked on to become a great player. It's downhill for him now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.