Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not just about filling the numbers though is it. If its just about technically filling up the squad numbers you could bring in your reserves. The next time you face up Bayern Munich, and your bench is packed with underage players, theyre not gonna be too worried are they. 2-3 injuries is all that it would take to see that happen.

Last time we played Bayern they had Rode, Hojbjerg, Gaudino and Zingerle in the squad. 4 youth players.

Did you notice? Or were you focusing on Muller, Gotze, Robben, Neuer etc.?

There's more than enough room in a match day squad for a few younguns. No one should be worried about us only being a few injuries away from having the likes of Denayer on the bench.

Its not just about filling the numbers though is it. If its just about technically filling up the squad numbers you could bring in your reserves. The next time you face up Bayern Munich, and your bench is packed with underage players, theyre not gonna be too worried are they. 2-3 injuries is all that it would take to see that happen.

Last time we played Bayern Munich with an understrength team we didn't do too bad.

I wouldn't worry about our squad if I were you. We'll be ok with or without Sterling.

Wish this would conclude asap now, just because I am concerned that the cultists will damage the young lads psyche , if he has to hang round there much longer . If we really are wanting the lad, get him in . I hate that they appear to have won the media war, but fuck it , if we want him get him in. Just hope he pops up with a fucking worldy winner at the holy shrine of st brodgers in the Anfield, with the last kick of the game would do!

Wish this would conclude asap now, just because I am concerned that the cultists will damage the young lads psyche , if he has to hang round there much longer . If we really are wanting the lad, get him in . I hate that they appear to have won the media war, but fuck it , if we want him get him in. Just hope he pops up with a fucking worldy winner at the holy shrine of st brodgers in the Anfield, with the last kick of the game would do!

Liverpool were always going to win the media war as the media is pre-determined towards assisting Liverpool. Plus the number of former Liverpool players in positions to speak in the various media areas is ridiculous. I've never seen a side so well represented within media circles when it comes to mouthy ex-players.

It won't matter once he runs out in the blue shirt scorin goals n helping us to try and win the league again

Munich will be more worried about face us and a bench of youngsters than facing you this season I'll bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.