Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the long run, we might be prepared to pay £50m. I suspect if we were prepared to pay £50m we would have signed him without the drama of last week. But I don't know what our limit is for him.

But according to Soriano we have an upper limit on all our players, wages and transfer fee. So theres not a lot of point having that upper limit if you're willing to exceed it every time the deal gets a bit tricky.

We have an upper limit, and we're confident that we can get the deal done within that limit. So I'm not sure why people are desperate to pay more.

I a
Rubbish.

You could just as easily say City didn't need anyone last season. It's all about circumstances & money, not the 'City are worse than everybody else & nothing will happen' crap, that some of you are pushing in every thread.

Chelsea would love to have Pogba & Sterling.
I agree they would love Pogba, but they don't need him. Not so sure on Sterling because they have Hazard, Willian, Oscar and Caudrado, and they don't have room for Cuadrado as it is.

As for us last season, we did need to improve because our rivals dramatically strengthened.

At the end of the day, the top teams don't compromise on quality for the sake of a few million. Bayern don't, Barca don't, Real don't and Chelsea don't. We've seemingly got a bee in our bonnet about it, and I assume this is because we have overspent a lot in the past.

Mullock in today's Mirror says our transfer plans are in crisis, with Delph's knock back and the Sterling farce. Is he seriously a Blue?.

Mullock earlier today:

GIF-Come-at-me-bro.gif

Mullock in today's Mirror says our transfer plans are in crisis, with Delph's knock back and the Sterling farce. Is he seriously a Blue?.
Not when he's doing his job he's not, no.

He'll have a directive from his employers to say certain things or things in certain ways. He may completely disagree with every word he writes in some articles but he'll be getting paid a fortune for it. He probably has one head for work and then never thinks that way at all when he's not in work and he's probably comfortable enough with that not to let it affect his support for City outside of work or his work when he's writing.

It's like teachers who take drugs, smoke and drink. There'll be many out there, but they'll be very good at that lesson where they'll be telling the class that drugs cigs and alcohol is bad for you and you shouldn't do them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.