Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I a

I agree they would love Pogba, but they don't need him. Not so sure on Sterling because they have Hazard, Willian, Oscar and Caudrado, and they don't have room for Cuadrado as it is.

As for us last season, we did need to improve because our rivals dramatically strengthened.

At the end of the day, the top teams don't compromise on quality for the sake of a few million. Bayern don't, Barca don't, Real don't and Chelsea don't. We've seemingly got a bee in our bonnet about it, and I assume this is because we have overspent a lot in the past.

This is such bollocks!

We needed to strengthen last season because others did, but now we are trying to sign Pogba Sterling etc it's fine for Chelsea to sign a fucking Utd reject on loan as cf!!

You are undermining our club with everything you post, whilst making excuses for others & praising them.

This is such bollocks!

We needed to strengthen last season because oters did, but now we are trying to sign Pogba Sterling etc it's fine for Chelsea to sign a fucking Utd reject on loan as cf!!

You are undermining our club with everything you post, whilst making excuses for others & praising them.
Had no idea ot(t)ers played such a role in the premier league

So you think De Bruyne and Pogba are going to stay at their respective clubs for the next 3 or 4 years? No, because someone will pay what their clubs are asking for.
If someone was going to pay the full asking price Bruyne or Pogba, why havent they made a move already?

Do you think their supporters are flapping because they havent bought either player by mid July?

Don't know how solid the info is but just been messaged that Stirling has rented Phil Neville's gaff? I'm in the property industry and so is the person who messaged me but like I said don't know how reliable it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.