Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The money means next to nothing. Football is a game of astronomical wages/fees which is only rising. I think we have got ourselves a great player for a relatively speaking 'decent price' - hope he delivers, and I think he will.

I'll kick this off

Sheik Mansour took a trip up the River Mersey
Brought Raheem back on the boat in a sky blue Jersey

n7dJb.gif
It's been long I saw this posted... Good times.

Guys gonna have the fanboy press on his arse from day one. Would love nothing more for him to tear the shit out of the league next season and prove them wankers wrong.

It's a fucking fortune for a 20yo prospect and I really hope it works out for us and him. The lad is going to be under tremendous pressure so hope he has broad shoulders. I'm not his biggest fan (far from it) but will get behind him from day 1 when he officially signs (assuming no unforeseen hitches). Might be wise to ease him in gradually despite the temptation to throw him in expecting him to set the word alight immediately. Hopefully the Dippers finish in mid table obscurity and Villa shag them silly for the sale of Benteke.

I'd imagine Clichy and Kolarov are giving each other knowing little smiles; no need to chase him next season. Sterling has frightening pace and will prosper with the space better players create for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.