Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I wanted to come on here and jump and down with ridiculous giddiness.

Instead, I want to throw myself off a bridge and onto the nearest motorway.

Please, will the rags kindly fuck off back to your rat hole.

And blues arguing over the fee. Lighten the fuck up. He's ours.

giphy.gif

Do you think Liverpool fans would be bitter if Sterling wasn't a brilliant player? If he wasn't their best youth product in 15 years?

If he's so over-rated, why are they hurting so so badly?

Best U21 player in Europe. Best young English player. And he's ours.

Welcome to Manchester, Raheem! Prove them wrong.

bought from QPR :)

How much did United write off with Falcao's loan?
You win some you lose some with transfers. A player's value to one club might not be the same as to another club.
Anybody can look at some great signings like Kompany and Zab for very low fees, but that's not typical. People can equally look at Torres for 50m, or Carroll for 35m, but these aren't typical either. It's cherry picking bargain successes and pricey flops. We've no idea what Sterling will or won't be, but City obviously feel the odds are he's going to be great. We could be wrong. That's life. We could be right too.

United are having to spend heavily, and they have their own set of gambles to take. Chelsea bought Cuadrado and Costa, one worked out well, the other didn't. It's nothing new.

Crikey. So much wrong in one comment. Sanchez is not English. We didn't need a Fabregas-type player. We needed pace going forward. Sterling is not a traditional winger. Other than that, carry on.
So we should of got Clyne instead of going in for this Fabinho if we need English players. The point is that we've overpaid a fair bit considering he was so desperate to leave, especially compared to already proven world class players who rivals have bought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.