Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we'll pay £49 mil for Sterling, other clubs are going to see us coming and what another few mil on the price. Arsenal got Sanchez for £35mil, Chelsea got Fabregas for similar. Both highly proven players entering their prime. We're being made to look like mugs if we pay that; the Liverpool fans want him gone and he's not got that much longer on his contract. Strange, I honestly can't see the logic in paying so much, especially as we rarely use traditional wingers.
I put you down as a number 3

If you ever feel down and need cheering up, just go on Rag Café. :-)

Click to enlarge.

P3BEH0g.jpg

Imagine if the United had signed him.

He'd be the best young player in the World, and another young player that's come from United's World famous youth academy.
And we bought Kompany, Hart and Zabaleta for less than they paid Falcao in wages last year.

HAHA RAGCAFE: This is how it will play out:

Sterling will spend the majority of his first season on the bench.

In his second season he will be loaned out to a mid-table team like West Brom or Swansea.

In his third season he will be loaned out to the above team that didn't loan him in that season.

He'll be sold to Newcastle or Hull or someone for a record club fee, having achieved nothing but a nest egg to retire on.

Landmark day.

Truly a landmark day.

I can remember the day, very clearly, when we completed the final piece of the Colin Bell, Mike Summerbee and Francis Lee transfers and thinking that brilliant times were waiting in those far off days in the 1960's.

It a came of course and now I'm getting that same feeling again. All we need now is KdB.

They can't say shit with what they paid for Rooney at a younger age. £26m quid for an 18 year old in 2004 which would be how much now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.