Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
deano ou812 said:
sam-caddick said:
Damanino said:
I think if they get anything over 40m for him they make a good deal. Can see a big saga over him between Chelsea/Arsenal/City and there were Bayern rumours as well.

I don't see Arsenal spending 40m on him, same with Chelsea.

We are desperate for HG players so going for him and Wilshire - in my opinion the two best young HG talents - makes sense even if we have to overpay a little.

Put it this way I would rather spend 40m on Sterling instead of 20m on someone like Delph.

I can see Arsenal offering a Walcott + cash deal.

I still hope he comes to City though.
Carragher has said he wants to go back to London....
It was merely his opinion solely because he's "a london lad"

It was not stated as a fact he was privy to.

Don't want him and wouldn't want Sterling and De Bruyne. Would leave us with only 1 midfielder who is good in possession.

There's more to a team than slapping 'names' together. We need players like Hazard, Sanchez, Isco, players who are good possession players. We should only be targeting one of these types of direct/counter players and Bale should be the number 1 target

Silva_Spell said:
There's more to a team than slapping 'names' together. We need players like Hazard, Sanchez, Isco... Bale should be the number 1 target

Oh the fucking irony!!

pudge said:
deano ou812 said:
sam-caddick said:
I don't see Arsenal spending 40m on him, same with Chelsea.

We are desperate for HG players so going for him and Wilshire - in my opinion the two best young HG talents - makes sense even if we have to overpay a little.

Put it this way I would rather spend 40m on Sterling instead of 20m on someone like Delph.

I can see Arsenal offering a Walcott + cash deal.

I still hope he comes to City though.
Carragher has said he wants to go back to London....
It was merely his opinion solely because he's "a london lad"
I wonder if the dippers would be stubborn enough to try and keep him considering he has two years left or with the statement tonight is he most definitely off somewhere.......

Silva_Spell said:
Don't want him and wouldn't want Sterling and De Bruyne. Would leave us with only 1 midfielder who is good in possession.

There's more to a team than slapping 'names' together. We need players like Hazard, Sanchez, Isco, players who are good possession players. and Bale should be the number 1 target

Thats brilliant, made me larf, well done

It's making me FUCKING MOIST!!!

1258537_England.jpg

The Scandinavian branch of the Samaritans have cancelled all leave and are appealing for extra staff.

The venom on RAWK makes wonderful reading. I wonder how many of them will realise that these days they are a nothing more than a feeder club. Their glory days are gone, unless they get some huge investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.