Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually youd imagine that there is a huge amount of pressure on him now but after 6 months of shit from Liverpool it must feel like a weight off his shoulders. Cant wait for his interview.

I quite like this quote from an unusually level-headed RAWK poster
Got to love some of the reinvented history posts and comments.

The reality for me is:

- we've sold one of the best young players In Europe

- with the right development, he could be up there with the best in the world

- we got decent money, considering all the shite that went on.

- I'd rather have a happy Sterling than £49m. The former was impossible after all that went on

- we now hope and pray we replace him. And God help the RAWK servers if we already have 'replaced'

If I was Sterling, a part of me doesn't blame him. He is 20 and went from a boy to a Man way after we won our last major 'major' trophy (2005). He was 12. A kid.

Liverpool did develop him, and genuinely, I am sure he will be thankful. Particularly if his career pans out. But he has to do what is right for him, and if he feels a move to City is, then good luck to him.

I am dissapointed he has gone, it is a real shame to lose a top talent before he could fully mature.
Makes me look forward to seeing him play for us.

One thing that can't be underestimated is that Sterling has taken a lot of shit from every angle these past few months. That's a lot of people who he will be determined to prove wrong. This bodes well for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.