Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sill trying to wrap my head around this one. He needs to justify his price early on.

I feel the opposite, it'll be nigh impossible for him to justify the fee in his first season so it shouldn't hang over him and put unnecessary pressure on him. Over time I have no doubt that he'll make himself worth more than what we paid though.

Sill trying to wrap my head around this one. He needs to justify his price early on.

Why? We'll be getting him on a 4/5 year contract. It's a long term signing. Why does he need to justify his price early on?

Like a lot of u as well I presume, I've been bombarded with grief off Liverpool and united friends of mine regarding the ludicrous fee we have paid. But when u break it all down it really fucks them off.
If reports are right then initial fee is 44 mil minus the 20% qpr get so his nett value is around 35 mil. That's the same price Andy Carroll was bought for. It's only a few mil more than luke shaw! And it looks like it's around the same price as benteke will go for.
I think he's worth every penny and with the players he will be training and playing with day in day out he can only improve surely!??!
U can feel the fear and anguish from them as they send their messages to me. I'm absolutely loving it!

21 November 2015

29gk19k.jpg

Hahaha, brilliant that mate, pissing myself.

Now that it seems we have finally snared a target, I am finding myself quite excited about this. 20 years of age, already league ready with skills our current squad lack! - added to the two 18 year old strikers we have bought = a great strategy. If the two young lads turn out to be as good as most people think, at the very least we can sell them on for at least 5 times what we paid for them, good business - who knows one may even be able to step into Sergio's shoes in 2018.

Anybody else think we may have been shafted here...49 million for a player that Phil Thompson now considers as "not that great"
Bit worried about the lads form,as last year Phil had him down as " the best young player in Europe ".
He is already 20 so only has about 12 years to improve...we should get rid to Italy on a loan option and go for Lambert, we could get him for 30 mill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.