Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
cJ2s0UR.png

Lovely. Welcome Sterling.

The best thing for me about the 'enjoy City's bench' type jibes from Dippers, is that they're inadvertently telling us that they believe their best player can only make the grade as back up here.

Says a lot. Odd bunch.

This does my head in regardless of the club ..."This club is all about its fans, even if sometimes it seems to completely forget that."

Liverpool is not all about the fans. Just like City isn't.

Fans are an important component but it's delusional to think the fans are more important than anything else.

Our job is to enjoy supporting the club or not enjoy and stick with it. But we are entitled to nothing other than mutual respect.

Liverpool fans seem to use their club to feel important themselves. I think that's why they find it so hard to accept their club isn't important anymore.

They really are delusional. Take this quote from RAWK

Quote from: Gonebay on Today at 02:29:22 PM
Imagine how Brendan must be feeling. He raised Sterling like a father, treated him with love, care, occasional stern words...just as a father of great talent would and this is how he gets repaid. Also spare a thought for Kenny who brought Sterling here. Otherwise Sterling would have been down in dumps somewhere in championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.