Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was looking on the Guardian Football site and the amount of bitter comment from Liverpool fans is quite something

They really have convinced themselves that he is a nothing footballer and that £49m is a great fee. They need reminding that they spent £29m on Firminho and that's what where the market is now for players. You get £40m in well wow that's great, and then out it goes, but I'd be surprised if any top players consider Liverpool so they'll do what they did with Suarez monies last Summer and what Spurs did with the Bale money: waste it

I actually cant believe other fans sometimes, like how is it possible to be that deluded and ignorant. How can you possibly even think that? Like do they sit there and write this and actually believe what their writing? Im flabbergasted.

Take this; just had an argument with a United fan about Raheem and he spouts all this and more.

Why do you think you're better than us again?
We have a....

1. Much better history.
2. Much better fans.
3. We beat you.
4. Our players are proud to play for our club unlike yours which are a bunch of money grabbers and Raheem will soon be added to that.
5. We fill the entire stadium and you have 20,000 empty seats.
6. Much better atmosphere.

I'm struggling to understand what City are better at?
Let me think.......
Nope... Nothing....

I didnt reply at first in awe of how he actually believes this. I mean blue tinted specs aside, Im genuinely speechless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.