Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
cJ2s0UR.png

Where's that from?

Guys is the report he'll be on 200k p/w legit?

Seen his interview where he says it's all money driven. Nothing to do with trophies or playing in the champions league.

I'm sure Raheem is money driven, quite frankly we all are, however if the t@@t can't see that we're a better club than Liverpool then Sky should fire him for being incompetent at his job.

Yeah money driven! They forget Sterling's agent said he wouldn't sign a new contract at Liverpool even if they offered him £900,000 a week!

Maybe most players are starting to realise what a grade A **** Brendan Rodgers is? Guy singly made Liverpool's title chances a shambles 2 years ago when he came out and tried to belittle us and Manuel to the media when he was leading the race, then it all blew up in his face like a bukkake!

I actually cant believe other fans sometimes, like how is it possible to be that deluded and ignorant. How can you possibly even think that? Like do they sit there and write this and actually believe what their writing? Im flabbergasted.

Take this; just had an argument with a United fan about Raheem and he spouts all this and more.

I didnt reply at first in awe of how he actually believes this. I mean blue tinted specs aside, Im genuinely speechless.

Great, I do love a good post about an argument with a rag.

They really are delusional. Take this quote from RAWK

Quote from: Gonebay on Today at 02:29:22 PM
Imagine how Brendan must be feeling. He raised Sterling like a father, treated him with love, care, occasional stern words...just as a father of great talent would and this is how he gets repaid. Also spare a thought for Kenny who brought Sterling here. Otherwise Sterling would have been down in dumps somewhere in championship

Haha, you've gt to hand it to the Scousers, they are great entertainment. Won't be long before we get some poetry as well lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.