Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vitriol really does spill out when big transfers happen doesnt it. Some fans of other clubs have such selective memories as well, and are just a plain embarrassment.

Thats what you get when thick as shit people discuss things. Lack of rationality and complete utter ignorance. You dont see them in the Houses of Parliament for a reason.

Liverpool have suffered a setback in their attempt to replace Raheem Sterling, as £40 million target Antonio Giro has said he won't be coming as he goes to bingo on Thursday evenings at 5pm.

I actually cant believe other fans sometimes, like how is it possible to be that deluded and ignorant. How can you possibly even think that? Like do they sit there and write this and actually believe what their writing? Im flabbergasted.

Take this; just had an argument with a United fan about Raheem and he spouts all this and more.

I didnt reply at first in awe of how he actually believes this. I mean blue tinted specs aside, Im genuinely speechless.

lol i feel your pain, where do you even begin.

Well chuffed we got him, was gonna sleep but a bit to awake now...doh!

What is all this about this about justifying the price tag, and taking a risk when spending 50m?

Our owner is rich as fuck. If he scores one goal that gets us 3 points and we win the league or even 2nd or 3rd ,with how the prize money is atm, he will have justified the price tag.

There is nothing risky about signing the most promising english player out there for what the club means is his future value when u have endless pockets. He will not be, and is certainly not meant to be, our savior. He will be part of a team with world class players, and will offer another dimension to complement the style of players like Silva, Aguero, Yaya and Bony. Not Lallana, Henderson, Lambert and Ings.

What I concider risky is something different than using your money to invest in a player that can give 10 years of valuable service.

Risk is selling your best player, and use the majority of the fee on Andy Carroll.

Risk is to 3 seasons later sell your new best player after he finally guided you to a top 4 finish almost on his own, and then replace him with Lambert and Balotelli

Risk is to have Reading reject Brendan Rodgers on the payroll, so he can make his teeth whiter.

You can laugh all you want about us paying 49m for a 35m player but in the end atleast our club isnt a fucking mess with no leng-term plans. Maybe if you stop finishing 6 places under us we will listen

The vitriol really does spill out when big transfers happen doesnt it. Some fans of other clubs have such selective memories as well, and are just a plain embarrassment.

Thats what you get when thick as shit people discuss things. Lack of rationality and complete utter ignorance. You dont see them in the Houses of Parliament for a reason.

Discuss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.