Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how City is to blame every time an overrated English player comes here and fails.

Like Sinclair and Rodwell would have been world class otherwise. The media in England need big reform to have any shred of credibility. Start hiring real journalists and not hacks with tribal loyalties.

Well to be fair to Pinnochio it is one of the finest, organised smear campaigns i've seen in quite a while!

Its incredible isnt it. How have Liverpool handled this well in any shape or form? Its fundamentally shit for them, theyve just had to sell probably the finest english prospect to a team in the same league! Whatever happens or is said Liverpool have been humiliated and their fans know it

The Liverpool fans have lost the plot with this one.

I'm just having some more fun by telling them we've just bid £25m for Coutinho they're shitting themselves :)

almost had a bet with a rag today at work,

Rag "I bet you £50 that Utd finish above City this season with our world class signings"

Me "Fuck off!! no chance!"

Me "double it and you're on"

Rag "fuck off, I can't afford that"

Me "but you are sure you will win?"

Rag "No, but I might have to pay you out?"

Me "but you said you will win"

Rag "When did I say that?"

Me "ffs! leave me alone"

Rag "City are shit"

Me "Jog on!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.