Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh fucking hell. Sorry if posted.
"Carra" and Thomo utter Bollocks.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9911222

Thomson is sounding flat out desperate by the end of that.

“But I hope we are still a big draw and it was nice to see Nathanial Clyne and James Milner sign and Milner did have options to go elsewhere but he chose Liverpool and I’m pleased with the signings.”

Some editing wouldn't go amiss. Even if he did say that in one drawn out sentence at least pretend he's not thick as fuck.

Let's not forget that we paid the same amount for Sterling as Liverpool paid for Lovren & Markovic last summer. Who is likely to improve his new club more?

The summer before, Liverpool splashed out £49m on such footballing luminaries as:
Luis Alberto
Iago Aspas
Simon Mignolet
Thiago Ilori
Mamadou Sakho.

So who got the better deal?

I actually cant believe other fans sometimes, like how is it possible to be that deluded and ignorant. How can you possibly even think that? Like do they sit there and write this and actually believe what their writing? Im flabbergasted.

Take this; just had an argument with a United fan about Raheem and he spouts all this and more.

I didnt reply at first in awe of how he actually believes this. I mean blue tinted specs aside, Im genuinely speechless.
we asuch worldwide "fame & fortune
Not one of them will have the guts to answer truthfully
I actually cant believe other fans sometimes, like how is it possible to be that deluded and ignorant. How can you possibly even think that? Like do they sit there and write this and actually believe what their writing? Im flabbergasted.

Take this; just had an argument with a United fan about Raheem and he spouts all this and more.

I didnt reply at first in awe of how he actually believes this. I mean blue tinted specs aside, Im genuinely speechless.
Ask him just how the club originally achieved its "worldwide fame"... and how they have spent the last 50 odd years shamelessly exploiting the fact.

Bet he, nor any of there deluded swamp dwellers would give you an honest answer.

Last edited:
We are responsible for Liverpool dropping out of the top 4 and now we are taking their hope for the future.

The likes of Coutinho won't stay much longer if they remain outside. Their only hope is an implosion by a team above them. If it doesn't come about only journey men and the odd potential gamble type player will join their ranks. Plus home grown players like ....

Its incredible isnt it. How have Liverpool handled this well in any shape or form? Its fundamentally shit for them, theyve just had to sell probably the finest english prospect to a team in the same league! Whatever happens or is said Liverpool have been humiliated and their fans know it
Humiliated how.

Sold an asset for a huge wad of cash and the biggest deal in world football for a player under 21 who we bought for 500K,fantastic business from FSG and everyone is saying that from other clubs fans to the media and the only ones who disagree are City fans obviously.

We are absolutely blessed with potentially fantastic young attacking talent in Ibe Wilson Canos Kent and Ojo who are all teenagers and are knocking on the door to the 1st team and will get a chance under Rodgers.

Most fans were angry & gutted when Alonso Suarez Torres left and when gerrard nearly left for chelsea twice, the consensus from liverpool fans on websites blogs reddit etc is it's not that much compared to there aforementioned players,seems to be from those fan based sources that we got a fantastic deal selling a player with potential and far from the finished product and we move on helped by a huge fee we got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.