Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
CFJcpX9W0AALGl2.jpg

Anything that annoys this twat is fine by me.

Now that is spot on.

The fact of the matter is that you are now just a selling club. Two consecutive summers have seen you sell your best player to clubs better placed to win things. Yeah you've got a very good price for Sterling, but when all is said and done he wanted to leave your club to win trophies. I wonder what hurts you more, the fact he he feels that way or the fact he's come to Manchester to do it?

Raheem Sterling our best player? I dont think so.

What player are you watching? Coutinho is our best player.

Sterlings best season was 2013/2014 and arguably even Henderson was more important that season than Sterling.

Sterling is a good prospect, but for £49million id want a quality player, not someone who might be quality.

FFS why are some blues saying " it's not our money so u don't give a shit"
We all should and I am sure our owners do . So give a bit of respect to the best owners in all the land and all the world..

Raheem Sterling our best player? I dont think so.

What player are you watching? Coutinho is our best player.

Sterlings best season was 2013/2014 and arguably even Henderson was more important that season than Sterling.

Sterling is a good prospect, but for £49million id want a quality player, not someone who might be quality.
Well for £14M less than Sterling you lot bought a fucking pony tailed gypsy.Now that was quality !!

Coutinho is the most overrated little shit in world football. Scores about 5 goals a season but because they are all worldies the scousers go in to over drive.

Haha now he's suddenly not one of their best players. A few months ago he was regarded as Ibe and Cuntinho are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.