Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for £14M less than Sterling you lot bought a fucking pony tailed gypsy.Now that was quality !!

I dont deny that. And if we buy Benteke hes over priced too.

But at the same time youve paid £32million for Mangala, £34million Fernandinho. £28 million Bony. £49 million Sterling.

Raheem Sterling our best player? I dont think so.

What player are you watching? Coutinho is our best player.

Sterlings best season was 2013/2014 and arguably even Henderson was more important that season than Sterling.

Sterling is a good prospect, but for £49million id want a quality player, not someone who might be quality.
I said earlier that you you should be careful not to over test your welcome. It still applies.

You need to look at your side last season as to why Sterling wasn't great, no Sturridge, no Suarez, no support from the club.

He'll flourish here, with great players to help him.

Last edited:

But at the same time youve paid £32million for Mangala, £34million Fernandinho. £28 million Bony. £49 million Sterling.
Yeah, and we've won the Premier League twice in four seasons. Can't believe a Liverpool fan can criticise our transfers when you've spent hundreds of millions on dross.

I said earlier that you you should be careful not to over test your welcome. It still applies.

You need to look at your side last season as to why Sterling wasn't great, no Sturridge, no Suarez, no support from the club.

with world class players

Last edited by a moderator:

Well that big flop Fernandinho did help us win a league double..

And Bony has already scored more league goals than Balotelli did for your lot in half the time.

You need to look at you're side last season as to why Sterling wasn't great, no Sturridge, no Suarez, no support from the club.

Why am i testing my welcome, were discussing Sterling?

Its not provocative to say Coutinho is our best player and Sterling most certainly hasnt been.

Raheem Sterling our best player? I dont think so.

What player are you watching? Coutinho is our best player.

Sterlings best season was 2013/2014 and arguably even Henderson was more important that season than Sterling.

Sterling is a good prospect, but for £49million id want a quality player, not someone who might be quality.

Coutinho has about 5 good games a season, if he truly was your best player then the likes of City and Chelsea would be in for him.

We're not because he isn't.

Borini - 10.5 mil
Joe Allen - 15 (Yep... 15!) mil
Lallana - 25! mil
Lovren - 20 mil
Markovic - 20 mil

All signed under Rodgers.... how you can criticize City's signing is beyond belief! That's also ignoring the 20 mil you spunked on Downing and 35 on horse face!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.