Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Humiliated how.

Sold an asset for a huge wad of cash and the biggest deal in world football for a player under 21 who we bought for 500K,fantastic business from FSG and everyone is saying that from other clubs fans to the media and the only ones who disagree are City fans obviously.

We are absolutely blessed with potentially fantastic young attacking talent in Ibe Wilson Canos Kent and Ojo who are all teenagers and are knocking on the door to the 1st team and will get a chance under Rodgers.

Most fans were angry & gutted when Alonso Suarez Torres left and when gerrard nearly left for chelsea twice, the consensus from liverpool fans on websites blogs reddit etc is it's not that much compared to there aforementioned players,seems to be from those fan based sources that we got a fantastic deal selling a player with potential and far from the finished product and we move on helped by a huge fee we got.
Other fans agree because you've spent the last 6 months absolutely burying Sterling

You got good money for him, but you see how far it goes in today's transfer market. Make an enquiry for young Harry Kane and it would probably take £70m pus to get him out of there. That's why you have messed up. He should have been unsaleable, but because you mishandled his contract, and then set about trying to intimidate him into signing it you miscalculated and alienated the player.

He's a very, very good player for his age and has enormous potential but no one who has watched Liverpool regularly could possibly claim Sterling is/was the best player at the club on current ability.

Humiliated how.

Sold an asset for a huge wad of cash and the biggest deal in world football for a player under 21 who we bought for 500K,fantastic business from FSG and everyone is saying that from other clubs fans to the media and the only ones who disagree are City fans obviously.

We are absolutely blessed with potentially fantastic young attacking talent in Ibe Wilson Canos Kent and Ojo who are all teenagers and are knocking on the door to the 1st team and will get a chance under Rodgers.

Most fans were angry & gutted when Alonso Suarez Torres left and when gerrard nearly left for chelsea twice, the consensus from liverpool fans on websites blogs reddit etc is it's not that much compared to there aforementioned players,seems to be from those fan based sources that we got a fantastic deal selling a player with potential and far from the finished product and we move on helped by a huge fee we got.

Please go away. RAWK is lovely at this time of the day.

Anyway my last post here until we play you in the league now this transfer is wrapped up.

It's been fun with the banter and remember we both have a common enemy the "rags".

I hope this transfer doesn't cause bad blood between the clubs/fans.

Good luck in the coming season but i hope your Anfield hoodoo continues next season.

PS...............And leave Coutinho he is ours.

:D
Come back again, but you'll get some flak!

Does anyone else find it interesting thats its only United and L'pool fans piping up about this transfer?

The 2 has been irrelevant clubs striving to be big clubs again? Funny that. Jealousy is an interesting thing.

Great post....but I'd say he's a 25m player and we have paid double what he is worth and i'm not sure we even need his particular skill set

If I was a scouser I would be dead chuffed with that deal
Fair enough, I respect your opinion.. but 25m would be an absolute steal tho imo, and was never likely to happen. And I think he ticks all our boxes, fast, direct, can dribble through defences, cause mayhem, do the unpredictable. Getting a 20 year old HG upgrade on Navas is great business. a lot of what Raheem lacks at 20, Navas also lacks at the age of almost 30, offencively I think Raheem offer a lot more already too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.