Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many has the the walking grief master bought recently. Totally out of his depth
I think the bookies may have the odds correct on the first PL Manager to walk.In all fairness to SS1,I`ve just been watching their interviews with Brenda ref Sterling and what a complete cockwomble he`s been spouting about what had been offered,he`s not for sale,he`s happy .... fuck me,a truly embarrassing amount of shit.Can`t believe Sky put a good montage of shit being spouted from Brenda.

Raheem Sterling our best player? I dont think so.

What player are you watching? Coutinho is our best player.

Sterlings best season was 2013/2014 and arguably even Henderson was more important that season than Sterling.

Sterling is a good prospect, but for £49million id want a quality player, not someone who might be quality.
Ok, one of your best players then ( although it's open to debate, I mean Aldridge compared him to messi a few months ago didn't he? ) Presumably you agree then, since you didn't argue the point that you are a selling club who players leave in order to win stuff? As you were

I know all fans are guilty of overrating their players, but Liverpool fans are almost as bad as rags for doing it. If Coutinho improves every year, by the time he's 30 he might be half as good as David Silva.
I know a United fan who honestly and seriously believed Rafael was a better right back than Zabaleta. This was 2 years ago.

• That makes no sense. Coutinho is rated higher than Sterling on current ability by the people who watch both regularly. It's only those who don't watch them play frequently, relying mainly on highlights, claiming Sterling is currently the better of the two.
    Sterling was your main man last yr.yet he didn't have the likes of Suarez and Sturridge..you did gamble a lot last yr on him and bought shite to try and make up for Suarez.
    Sterling ain't the finished article but come on you have a good price and he will become a better player with us.

Raheem Sterling our best player? I dont think so.

What player are you watching? Coutinho is our best player.

Sterlings best season was 2013/2014 and arguably even Henderson was more important that season than Sterling.

Sterling is a good prospect, but for £49million id want a quality player, not someone who might be quality.
You get that head right in the sand!!! Haha needed that giggle before I went bed. So now he's only a good prospect, why has he been downgraded from the European golden boy which he was awarded. Is it the same reason he was So desperate to leave??? Because some halfwit played a 19 year old at right wing back, right wing, false 9, attacking mid, left wing and out and out lone striker? Playing him in every match until he was burnt out, putting a cult clubs pressures on his tiny shoulders and expecting him to carry a team and fan base which is in massive decline. Well I tell you what, watch him turn out world class now because he has other great players to help carry the burden, he will have a great bunch of fans not going to snarl, snipe and turn racist on him (also imagine being a black player and being forced to wear a top to defend, almost idolise a racist thug), being at a club that is blatantly moving in the right direction and finally being able to play with a smile on his face as the pressure is lifted off because he can link up with some great players (silva, aguero, zabba, yaya) knowing they will still be there next year!!!! So stop snivelling and accept your standing in the league, you are now there to supply the top 4 with good-great prospects and players. Other teams like ourselves have done it and done it with dignity. It ain't nice but everything in life goes in circles. Ps please be careful with ibe and we may make the next transfer less painful for you and throw you an extra quid or 2.

• Sterling was your main man last yr.yet he didn't have the likes of Suarez and Sturridge..you did gamble a lot last yr on him and bought shite to try and make up for Suarez.
    Sterling ain't the finished article but come on you have a good price and he will become a better player with us.

We were pretty damn poor all season we barely got out of 2nd gear. Sterling too was poor, did you watch him play? He is a prospect, a 20 year old with great potential, but hes more about potential like Oxlade Chamberlain.

If Sterling was at Arsenal hed be on the bench with Oxlade Chamberlain and Walcott.

If Walcott and Ox were with us, theyd be playing first team football, put it that way.

I know all fans are guilty of overrating their players, but Liverpool fans are almost as bad as rags for doing it. If Coutinho improves every year, by the time he's 30 he might be half as good as David Silva.

Okay but I'm telling you as someone who has watched every game of Sterling's career and over 100 games of Coutinho's that Coutinho is currently the better of the two. Anyone who has watched both week in, week out would tell you the same, whether you asked them now, last month or last year. If you think Coutinho is shite then fair enough but I assure you, you've just spent £49m on a player who is currently worse (albeit with greater potential).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.