Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone find that info off what Mansour, kaldhoon and their investment companies are worth? some dirty dipper needs teaching a lesson that he has heard Mansour is only worth £1bn and that's all he is involved in!
Lets be honest now that the dippers helped bring in FFP an owners wealth doesn't really matter. Its all about club revenues

What about SSN latest poll. Who got the best deal, City or Liverpool?. Needless to say Liverpool are on 71%. Why the fuck do they feel they have to do such meaningless things whilst it's blatantly obvious we'll say we did, Liverpool, they did. Very amateurish by sky.

sky are camped out at sandringham fields Cheadle Hulme ,city used to train there sometimes,just a local field,my mum used to wheel me down there as a nipper to watch them,:) I didn't have a chance did I :),

sorry to hijack the thread but can anyone find that info off what Mansour, kaldhoon and their investment companies are worth? some dirty dipper needs teaching a lesson that he has heard Mansour is only worth £1bn and that's all he is involved in!

Here Brother.

"The Abu Dhabi United Group is part of the oil rich state’s sovereign wealth fund ADIA which manages £500billion of assets and is the world’s second biggest institutional investor, behind the Bank of Japan, according to the Oxford Business Group."

"Abu Dhabi manages oil reserves worth an estimated $1trillion (£555billion)."

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2008/09/01/who-is-abu-dhabi-united-group/

What about SSN latest poll. Who got the best deal, City or Liverpool?. Needless to say Liverpool are on 71%. Why the fuck do they feel they have to do such meaningless things whilst it's blatantly obvious we'll say we did, Liverpool, they did. Very amateurish by sky.

Pleases the non City fans though who I'm afraid are in the majority.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.