Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about SSN latest poll. Who got the best deal, City or Liverpool?. Needless to say Liverpool are on 71%. Why the fuck do they feel they have to do such meaningless things whilst it's blatantly obvious we'll say we did, Liverpool, they did. Very amateurish by sky.

It helps them to confirm their target audience is being reached. Seriously, they know a 75/25 split will be quite representative of their audience, and that will have a direct influence on the former stars they roll out, and the stories they spin.
If I was Sky, I'd be doing the same, Sky Sports isn't a journalistic endeavour for them, it's an entertainment channel.

Tbh those comments are not too bad by scouse standards.

But of course hw would have been £30 mil, if those pathetic rag wankers hadn't paid 30 fucking million for a fat fullback. That instantly puts Sterling's price much higher.
Absolutely agree just the bias through the media has certainly open my eyes...with some Rag bastards I speak to on Shaw they're fairly wise to it others you would be thinking they have signed Roberto Carlos in his hey day...

What number are people backing for Raheem. Personally I think he will take Jimmys number 7

It was, but in the time it took to post that, he's just made enough money to buy Coutinho.

Abu Dhabi makes about £115,000 a minute

To give an impression of how much this is, if Sterling signs at £49m and earns £150,000 a week for 5 years then he takes about 13 hours to pay off the entire transfer plus his entire contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.