Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I .said a couple of times "one goal in sixteen internationals only saying", but we have spent it now so come on now Raheem give your all for the Blues !!

Messi had 26 goals for barca at the same age after 3 seasons, Raheem's got 23.

Interesting stat if true.

I don't think he will reach Messi levels of performance, but if he can go on and become a 20 goals a season winger he will have done well.

I don't get anyone who has an issue with a transfer cost......they are really saying that they would prefer to read down the teamsheet and see 'Lambert' Ings' 'Borini' (if they came on a free) because they are better value....i think not!

Interesting stat if true.

I don't think he will reach Messi levels of performance, but if he can go on and become a 20 goals a season winger he will have done well.

I don't either mate, but it's an interesting comparison and you can see why we were so desperate to sign him. Most Liverpool fans are trying their hardest to convince themselves that they have got the best of the deal and Sterling won't fit our system. The thought that we may have bought him with a mind to changing the way we play hasn't even crossed their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.