Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope this kid makes all those past it scousers eat their words and he takes motivation from he's not good enough shit they spout.
But but but....
alan-hansen-you-can-t-win-anything-with-kids-o.gif

Cannot believe the stick the player has had we have had a true man yoo wankfast on their two purchases on SKY made to look like Messi and Suarez have arrived at Trafford Park While we have to listen about our( subject to medical ) new arrival as if he was a child molester I don't do violence but am I the only blue who wants to throw something at the tv when scouse Aldrige keeps saying " ITS A LOT OF MONEY"

Cannot believe the stick the player has had we have had a true man yoo wankfast on their two purchases on SKY made to look like Messi and Suarez have arrived at Trafford Park While we have to listen about our( subject to medical ) new arrival as if he was a child molester I don't do violence but am I the only blue who wants to throw something at the tv when scouse Aldrige keeps saying " ITS A LOT OF MONEY"
Aldridge is the biggest twat going...

Been told by all the Rags in work that we've been robbed. Sterling is now a dud, a one season wonder, no one else was interested etc, etc, etc. I brought up Rooney, but that was totally different - they bought a talent who had huge potential........Sterling apparently has no potential.

So with Bastian Schweinsteiger and Morgan Schneiderlin safely within the Manchester United transfer net, we're primed for more info on the other big transfer story we're all expecting - Raheem Sterling's move from Liverpool to Manchester City.

Former Liverpool striker John Aldridge has been giving his opinion on the reason's behind the proposed transfer to BBC Radio 5 live.

"Raheem Sterling's been manipulated by his agent," Aldridge says. "He's not come clean early enough, he was using every excuse going, he was just following what his agent was telling him to get a move.

"Players are that powerful now that if they want to go they're going to go but there's a right way and a wrong way to do it. It affected the lad so much in his head that he didn't know whether to kick it with his right foot or his left, his game really really suffered as a result."

Sounds fucking more moronic than usual.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.