Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the vile scousers are now making threats against sterlings daughter! They really are the lowest of the low! Welcome to the glory days raheem! The days of playing for that pile of shite is behind you!

I see the vile scousers are now making threats against sterlings daughter! They really are the lowest of the low! Welcome to the glory days raheem! The days of playing for that pile of shite is behind you!
Indeed, I read today that the Scoucers think every other team in the PL will boo him everytime he gets the ball. Do they not know how rediculous they are sounding. Deluded muppets with no sense of humility

Radio 4 this morning: "Who will you buy with the £49 Million?"
What the fuck do these fuckwits have instead of brains?
Almost 9 million of the initial 44 million goes to QPR and the other 5 million is for add-ons which won't be paid for several years (and will be well worth it if we have to pay up). Liverpool have £35 Million to spend now, not £49 Million.

No no no. You can't compare the fee to that of Andy Carroll, you have to compare it to Sergio's or some other fee from years ago that now looks like an incredible bargain. You should know the fucking rules by now.
Colin Bell cost £80k.

Rags on Facebook are contradicting themselves, surprisingly.

On the one hand, they're saying Sterling is overrated, and then they're claiming that he's only using City as a stepping-stone to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Well I never!

Rags on Facebook are contradicting themselves, surprisingly.

On the one hand, they're saying Sterling is overrated, and then they're claiming that he's only using City as a stepping-stone to Real Madrid or Barcelona.

Well I never!

It does annoy me that we have all our best players poached by Real. Oh wait that's them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.