Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been posted.....First time I've seen Wenger like one of our signings!;)

City Watch‏@City_Watch4h4 hours ago
Arsene Wenger: "For me Sterling is a top-class player. It is a good buy for Man City. It is an expensive one but they can afford it."
LOL. Our Chief Accountant has spoken. We can afford it so no problems boys.

Working in Liverpool with a few LFC fans and by and large their attitude is "You got a player you want and need. We got rid of a player who didn't want to be here and got a good price. You probably paid over the odds but you felt it was worth it and could afford it." Quite a sensible attitude among proper match-going fans.

i love this boy , but he really needs space to run into , hes gonna look a diffrent player stood on the edge of the area with his hands on his hips waiting for his turn to pass the ball 10 feet sideways ,
we need to up the pace a bit to use him to his best

i love this boy , but he really needs space to run into , hes gonna look a diffrent player stood on the edge of the area with his hands on his hips waiting for his turn to pass the ball 10 feet sideways ,

I disagree. He's excellent in tight spaces, especially in comparison to Navas, and leaves people for dead from a standing start.

Another benefit will be he that he attracts two markers leaving space for our other players to penetrate.

Your describing Bale. Sterlings good in tight spaces he has great feet.

I am hoping when he signs we get an unbiased report on this lad and why he cost so much people like Carragher talking bollocks ""I think the extra money comes from the fact that Man City are so desperate for English players, and Liverpool have exploited that."

No we have paid more than we should because the idiots running liverpool put a 25% sell on clause in there when bought from QPR.

I am hoping when he signs we get an unbiased report on this lad and why he cost so much people like Carragher talking bollocks ""I think the extra money comes from the fact that Man City are so desperate for English players, and Liverpool have exploited that."

No we have paid more than we should because the idiots running liverpool put a 25% sell on clause in there when bought from QPR.
i think Carragher's hurting the most out of all the know nothing ex dippers on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.