Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told by all the Rags in work that we've been robbed. Sterling is now a dud, a one season wonder, no one else was interested etc, etc, etc. I brought up Rooney, but that was totally different - they bought a talent who had huge potential........Sterling apparently has no potential.

I still get told how he's just similar to Andros Townsend, Lennon, SWP etc.

Been told by all the Rags in work that we've been robbed. Sterling is now a dud, a one season wonder, no one else was interested etc, etc, etc. I brought up Rooney, but that was totally different - they bought a talent who had huge potential........Sterling apparently has no potential.

that's because they are all idiots,they seem to forget they paid ridiculous amounts of money just to get a player on loan last season let alone shell out 60 mill for di maria who did nothing for them

Cannot believe the stick the player has had we have had a true man yoo wankfast on their two purchases on SKY made to look like Messi and Suarez have arrived at Trafford Park While we have to listen about our( subject to medical ) new arrival as if he was a child molester I don't do violence but am I the only blue who wants to throw something at the tv when scouse Aldrige keeps saying " ITS A LOT OF MONEY"

At first I didn't like him but seeing all the stick he's getting on twitter etc I hope he does well and that those who disagreed with me were right all along

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.