Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't touch him until he gets a proper haircut for a start. And stops running like a skipping girl carrying a handbag.

He's not quite doing the business this season, looks to me like his form has dropped.

He reminds me so much of our own Shauny Wright, at times he is unplayable at others just frustrating. The sort of player good defenders will work out, he will always produce a bit of magic but how many times will it win a game.

Chippy_boy said:
Wouldn't touch him until he gets a proper haircut for a start. And stops running like a skipping girl carrying a handbag.

Ha ha - true this. I remember there was a thread on here last year about his hair that was hysterical. The OP had reconstructed the dialogue between Sterling and his barber in asking for that haircut. I can't remember how it went but it was funny as all hell.

Rösler von Stretfordbömber said:
Chippy_boy said:

Ha ha - true this. I remember there was a thread on here last year about his hair that was hysterical. The OP had reconstructed the dialogue between Sterling and his barber in asking for that haircut. I can't remember how it went but it was funny as all hell.

Chippy_boy said:
Did he go into the barbers and say "Look mate, I don't care what you do or how you do it, but can you try to make me look as big a twat as you possibly can? Go for it, be creative. But whatever you do, I want to come out of here looking like an absolute tosser. There are no limits as to how stupid you can make me look." I think he must have. Without sellotaping lettuce to his head, I can't imagine how he could look more ridiculous[\quote]

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=7900547#p7900547

He's one of them really fast English footballers that looks good because he's fast

But in reality he isn't very good

But he's really fast

*See Walcott, Oxlaide-Chamberlain, Townsend, Aaron Lennon, Wayne Routledge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.