Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if it's not us he's going to then who?

Because I think you're talking bollocks, who ever he goes to he will be a better club than he's leaving. Liverpool are a spent force, your crap admit it. Your a good team in the 80's and 90's that's it. Win another league then you maybe taken more seriously. In the meantime go and play with the spuds and chavs. There's a good lad.

Jesus Christ, okay, don't have to be so mean about it. Lol
Its just a gut feeling that's all. Just can't picture the lad in a City shirt.

This transfer was always going be difficult for the Dippers to except. It will be confirming their fears that they are a second tier Premier league club now.
Due to the constant media love in they get they still consider themselves a top top team where as the rest of the country has known for years they are anything but. They are an emotional bunch who best years are a long way behind them.
When we take arguably their best player it will hurt them but moving forward they will be better for the experience and should then realise that times have changed and they are now in the same bracket as Spurs (another bunch of media bummed idiots) whose best players will always leave them. The League cup is all that will ever be achievable for these type of clubs.

Every single Liverpool fan and the club itself knows we are nothing compared to what we used to be.

This idea that we are oblivious to this is bizarre. We know.
We know the sad truth that CURRENTLY we are a mid table club.

Stop trying to make us fit the mould of a stereotype Liverpool fan by saying we think we are still a top tier club.

Goddammit we should.
Nice to meet to Damocles.

It's a pleasure.

Pleasure is all mine mate. I'm never going to be mean about a great club like Liverpool unlike some of these gloryhunters. They're my second team in honesty, and we could benefit from knowing our relative position in the world of football as a fanbase, especially when it comes to attracting players and the relative prestige of our clubs. we have all the money in the world but sometimes that isn't enough as Sanchez and others have shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.