Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleasure is all mine mate. I'm never going to be mean about a great club like Liverpool unlike some of these gloryhunters. They're my second team in honesty, and we could benefit from knowing our relative position in the world of football as a fanbase, especially when it comes to attracting players and the relative prestige of our clubs. we have all the money in the world but sometimes that isn't enough as Sanchez and others have shown.

YZHYbh.jpg

I used to think the same to a certain extent but £30-40m for Sterling is an absolute piss take . Will be hugely embarrassing when he turns to shit, if we get him.
You'd think by now we would have a scouting network that could find players far cheaper and that we can eventually sell at a profit,rather than always losing shedloads. It seems Atletico are experts at it.
And is that what our aim should be
To buy cheap and sell high

Or do you think we should actually aim to win the champions league?

Pleasure is all mine mate. I'm never going to be mean about a great club like Liverpool unlike some of these gloryhunters. They're my second team in honesty, and we could benefit from knowing our relative position in the world of football as a fanbase, especially when it comes to attracting players and the relative prestige of our clubs. we have all the money in the world but sometimes that isn't enough as Sanchez and others have shown.

They're my second team in honesty

928.gif

Second team ? Your credibility ends there.

My theory is that it's done and dusted and has been for quite some time, but Liverpool have to save a bit of face

yep thats what I heard and the £25million bid was put in on tues morning knowing it would be turned down out of hand and city will put nothing more out in the media until the player signs and then city will use the undisclosed fee tag when he signs

and a bit more news I heard was that Liverpool are looking at a couple of man city players in the deal but 1 of the city players don't what to go to Liverpool and wants to stay at man city wonder who is the player in mind

yep thats what I heard and the £25million bid was put in on tues morning knowing it would be turned down out of hand and city will put nothing more out in the media until the player signs and then city will use the undisclosed fee tag when he signs

and a bit more news I heard was that Liverpool are looking at a couple of man city players in the deal but 1 of the city players don't what to go to Liverpool and wants to stay at man city wonder who is the player in mind

Would guess Dzeko

All of them i would imagine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.