Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
A) he is not a Danny wellbeck - he has ripped us and Chelsea apart and he has won the young players ballon d'or he has three crucial ingredients we lack! English, fast and can beat a man inside out

B) the money is irellevant we are probably 100m clear of FFP next season and do you think the sheikh is going to notice the difference between 30 and 50m

C) any decent blue shouldn't give a fuck what scousers, rags , cockneys say ,calling us an oil club, who cares they will call us that if we win the champs league with 11 English academy players

D) ask yourselves what is important to you winning games , winning trophies or doing good economics transfer business. If it's the latter you may want to consider Southampton , they win fuck all but are great at good deals!

FFS we need players now, we need them to have a holiday and mentally relax their futures settled, we need them reporting back on day 1, we need to go into the season fit and in form and get ahead! As I said yesterday we need to put Chelsea and Jose under pressure all season, we need to get ahead and stay there!

I've been waiting for a proper winger to turn up.......a player that can beat a man with trickery or pace,one that excites and gets bums off seats and,ultimately, one that will improve our starting 11,and could do so for the next 10 years........I don't give a shite what he costs......Sterling is that man and i'm convinced he'll suit blue.

I've been waiting for a proper winger to turn up.......a player that can beat a man with trickery or pace,one that excites and gets bums off seats and,ultimately, one that will improve our starting 11,and could do so for the next 10 years........I don't give a shite what he costs......Sterling is that man and i'm convinced he'll suit blue.

+1

absolutely, totally, completely agree with THIS!!! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.