Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's more proven than Hazard ever was at this stage.

Whilst Hazard has gone on to underline his potential, and some, his showreel was tormenting the dross of French football, even before PSG came into big bucks.

Now Sterling has been to a World Cup, where he was head and shoulders above everyone on the field against Italy, and proved in the competitiveness of the hardest league in the world that he has the goods.

Now couple that together by harnessing that pedigree with people such as Aguero, Toure and Silva, and you have the components for a Hazard Mark II.

I would urge people to watch his late cameo for Liverpool when Rodgers laughably left half his team on the bench for the 1-0 defeat against Real Madrid last season.

Madrid knew what was coming on to the field of play and they panicked every time he got the ball and were reduced to numerous free-kicks.

Perhaps his finishing can be refined, but would expect that burden to be lifted if he's got the likes of Aguero to pull back to from the by-line.

Look how he sparked off Suarez.

Stop talking so much sense.

Whilst Hazard has gone on to underline his potential, and some, his showreel was tormenting the dross of French football, even before PSG came into big bucks.

Now Sterling has been to a World Cup, where he was head and shoulders above everyone on the field against Italy, and proved in the competitiveness of the hardest league in the world that he has the goods.

Now couple that together by harnessing that pedigree with people such as Aguero, Toure and Silva, and you have the components for a Hazard Mark II.

I would urge people to watch his late cameo for Liverpool when Rodgers laughably left half his team on the bench for the 1-0 defeat against Real Madrid last season.

Madrid knew what was coming on to the field of play and they panicked every time he got the ball and were reduced to numerous free-kicks.

Perhaps his finishing can be refined, but would expect that burden to be lifted if he's got the likes of Aguero to pull back to from the by-line.

Spot on mate. We really do have some clueless people supporting us. When Sterling signs they'll soon change their tone.

Perhaps his finishing can be refined, but would expect that burden to be lifted if he's got the likes of Aguero to pull pack to from the by-line.

excellent comments Tolmie....I agree....I think he has shown he can do it at the top level and once he gets in this side, with the players you mentioned, I think we see him take it up another level...perfect fit for City..and whatever we end up paying, its worth it.....

This, basically.

One thing that's niggling me with Hazard is that if he chose to come to City, would he of had the same impact with us?.

One thing is for sure he would of been a great player but he's defiantly a player that needs a manager that understands his game and also not to allow him to dictate his own game play. Hazard was dissapionting for Chelsea at first untill Jose got hold of him and told him what's what. I now believe Hazard made the right choice joining Chelsea other than us as we haven't got a manager that would be able to coach him.

One thing that's niggling me with Hazard is that if he chose to come to City, would he of had the same impact with us?.

One thing is for sure he would of been a great player but he's defiantly a player that needs a manager that understands his game and also not to allow him to dictate his own game play. Hazard was dissapionting for Chelsea at first untill Jose got hold of him and told him what's what. I now believe Hazard made the right choice joining Chelsea other than us as we haven't got a manager that would be able to coach him.
do not turn this into a mourinho v pellegrini mark 2 thread please

Shaun Wright Sterling.. Except he wouldn't be cut the slack that SWP had as he's not one of ours. Cant cross, can't pass, shite shot, poor control.... But hey, he's English and fast. Open your eyes, flatters to deceive and will drive our fans and manager mad by constantly losing possession.

+1

Great to see someone is finally able to see the bigger perspective of Sterling, great post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.