Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
great idea.

Tyler: "Milner to Jovetic...GOAL! Liverpool defeat the morally abhorrent oil-rich moneybags Shitteh and prove that Sterling is a money-grabbing, morally bankrupt, soulless ****. Long live Candlefield, all hail the tooth-whitening kit".

Don't give them fucking anything, it will only come back to bite us next season.
i think there's more chance he'd be in the treatment room

great idea.

Tyler: "Milner to Jovetic...GOAL! Liverpool defeat the morally abhorrent oil-rich moneybags Shitteh and prove that Sterling is a money-grabbing, morally bankrupt, soulless ****. Long live Candlefield, all hail the tooth-whitening kit".

Don't give them fucking anything, it will only come back to bite us next season.

That would constitute jovetic actually being fit and Milner able to find a pass from the Middle of the park.... If we can get sterling for 25m plus jov, then you snap there robbing hands off..

It's amazing how many city fans worry about needless things, Liverpool arent a competitor, certainly not whilst Mr Ed is at the helm!!

some people talk shite in here!!! Sterling would be an asset to any club@50mil, even though he runs like a gay tap dancer, he has the potential to be world class quality in the right company.
if i was sterling....the prospect of playing alongside david, kun, wilfried and (fingersthumbstoesandknees crossed) pogba, would make my girlfriend wet :)
I think he is already a city player behind closed doors....its a no brainer!

heard this morning that it will be done early next week then he can go on holiday and rest for the pre season and the price is around what the media have put out £50 million but still could be a player going to Liverpool

thanks for the news ! guess 40m hopefully should do it and we can concentrate on pogba too

I would be happy for dzeko to leave for Liverpool I don't see him getting much football next season at man city so if city want to sell or loan him to Liverpool then why not but what I heard is dzeko does not want to go to Liverpool and would only leave for a champions league club

I would be happy for dzeko to leave for Liverpool I don't see him getting much football next season at man city so if city want to sell or loan him to Liverpool then why not but what I heard is dzeko does not want to go to Liverpool and would only leave for a champions league club
That's no surprise really and i can't see jovetic going there for the same reason.it's a step down whichever way you look at it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.