Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really keen to get this one done. I rate him very highly. Think his dip in form towards end of the season was down to the shite he was getting from the stands and the desire to leave anfield

if we sign him that goes without saying. But he can cope with that. We need him in our team as his ability one on one can unlock a defence. City on the breakwaway with a front 3 of Sterling, Bony and Aguero would be terrifying. Who would you mark?

Difficult for Sterling this season has he has been the marked man at Liverpool. Their sole cutting edge. if you ask me there are two forwards in the Premiership who strike fear into me: Sanchez and Sterling. No one else

Having watched a lot of football, in the flesh & on tv, over the last few seasons, the best team overall I've seen playing consistently in the Premier League in the past 4 years, is City. The list of players names who have worried that team the most in that time, includes Sterling fairly close to the top. There are only a handful to cause us similar problems.

He is 20, & qualifies to take a homegrown spot, in the squad, thus leaving us to sign other players unaffected. We haven't given any game time to any of our own kids, so have no idea which ones could do a job. So it's a bit of a no brainer, that Sterling is a target.

heard this morning that it will be done early next week then he can go on holiday and rest for the pre season and the price is around what the media have put out £50 million but still could be a player going to Liverpool

heard this morning that it will be done early next week then he can go on holiday and rest for the pre season and the price is around what the media have put out £50 million but still could be a player going to Liverpool

thanks for the update!;)

great idea.

Tyler: "Milner to Jovetic...GOAL! Liverpool defeat the morally abhorrent oil-rich moneybags Shitteh and prove that Sterling is a money-grabbing, morally bankrupt, soulless ****. Long live Candlefield, all hail the tooth-whitening kit".

Don't give them fucking anything, it will only come back to bite us next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.