Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not good enough for us. He's found his level.

Henderson would be a good wide right option for us in a 4-4-2; he's very similar to Beckham in the sense that his feet aren't clean enough to play in the centre, but the additional space he gets when he drifts out wide allows him to utilise his crossing ability, which is absolutely top class. He'd be a definite upgrade on what we currently have out there, but he's just signed a new deal so it's a non- starter.

Last edited:
Henderson would be a good wide right option for us in a 4-4-2; he's very similar to Beckham in the sense that his feet aren't clean enough to play in the centre, but the additional space he gets when he drifts out wide allows him to utilise his crossing ability, which is absolutely top class. He'd be a definite upgrade on what we currently have out there, but he's just signed a new deal so it's a non- starter.
u0bgO63.gif

I used to wind the fuckers up when I worked nights,used to get a "loot"paper and ring a dipper about 3am and say,"that fish tank your selling,does it come with gravel".
20 minutes later,ring again..."what about lights laa"?
Hour later "what's the dimensions"?
Next night about 4am,"what colour is the gravel"?
Next night 3am"has it got a lid laa"?
Hour later"filter and pump"?
Used to do it for weeks on end,childish I know,but was funny as fuck.

this reminded me how childish i can be.
when we fit new carpets for customers there are sometimes old newspapers under the old one. i go to the miscellaneous sales section and ring an ad. you have to change the 061 to 0161 and hope they still live there but it goes like this, "hi i'm responding to your ad in the paper" " what ad?" "the ad for the Binatone organ with carrying case", usually met with a short silence untill the light goes on. "that was in 1973" "so its sold then?" "yes you bloody idiot" slam. leaves me giggling like a school kid.

how old am i again :)

The throwing of bricks at coaches, and waving of Stanley knives did for me, their only redeeming feature is their hatred of united, but there's little between the two clubs for me.

united fans have ten times the class of the scouse cunts.
Like in the FA Cup semi ? Wasn't much class on show at that game.

Johnson was regualrly in England squads whilst playing for us , and you should retract your comment about him, he did not have huge off field problems when he played for us , (he left because Mancini was criticising him at every opportunity) , and inaccurate , unsubstantiated comments like yours are nothing more than shit stirring for a person who i presume is innocent until proven guilty .
I wont retract anything as I wasn't referring to his current problems. He was regularly seen drunk out in night clubs and never training with any commitment. He was in England squads but he didn't go to either 2010or2012 competitions and and the fact he has only played 12 times says making the aquadand being an England regular are 2 different things

lol.gif

You need a bloody good night out mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.