Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
£45mil for a player they only deemed to be worth £100k per week to themselves.

Is he £20mil better than Depay? £25 mil better than Firmino?

If our nation produced talent like Germany or Spain then i'd understand the premium for exciting players, but he just sticks out in an average bunch. How much would he be worth if he wasn't home grown? 15-20mil?
This is where liverpool have blown there own cock off because if they try sit him down for a new contract he will say this is the list of what £40 million players are paid, cheers ian ayre!

This is where liverpool have blown there own cock off because if they try sit him down for a new contract he will say this is the list of what £40 million players are paid, cheers ian ayre!
To which the club will respond by offering him a (nearly) new VW car stereo, a (nearly) genuine Rolex watch and a bag of Gary Abletts.

I think they need to get the message that should we make another offer, that will be our last.
Oh and if it's turned down (through the national media) we will target Firminho and Clyne!
Could end up being an expensive window for Liverpool, especially with a new stand to pay for!

He's clearly going to be a city player. We have negotiated a few deals with them now so the final offer will be pretty much what the scousers want.

Totally different to when they refused Arsenal's one bid for Suarez.

Got a Liverpool connection who has given me info in the past and been right, although he told me Benitez to us was nailed on....

Anyway reckons the dippers are expecting a 45M bid with further 5M based on appearances etc. to land this weekend and this will get it over the line.

In a perfect world we can just say ok we will pay a 1/3 of that in 12 months time. Or just wait 2 years and get him for nothing. In fact I think it's the best thing to do. Sterling has no desire to be at the dippers as he wants trophies so would be a cancer in the dressing room.

He's clearly going to be a city player. We have negotiated a few deals with them now so the final offer will be pretty much what the scousers want.

Totally different to when they refused Arsenal's one bid for Suarez.

Have we negotiated with the Scousers recently? I can't remember any players going either way (Milner was a free-agent). I know we were heavily linked with Torres for a time but I don't know how genuine that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.