Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manuel Pellegrini's side are keen to finally strike a deal for the England forward and there is a belief that their new proposal could see a switch completed in the coming days

288646_specials.jpg
EXCLUSIVE By Scott Loney
178001.jpg
Follow Goal UK on TwitterManchester City are prepared to make a final take-it-or-leave-it offer of £45 million for Liverpool's wantaway forward, Raheem Sterling, Goal understands.

City have so far seen initial package offers of £30m and £35m dismissed but believe that an offer comprising a larger up-front payment of £40m plus add-ons amounting to around £5m could get the deal done.

Sterling, for his part, has made it clear to the Liverpool hierarchy that he wants to leave - though he has yet to go as far as submitting an official transfer request.

http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892/transfer-zone/2015/06/20/12900412/-?

There is more but cant be arsed cutting out all the pictures etc so follow the link.

yes. Goal is compartively reliable. 4/10 as against the usual 1 or 2/10.

If City offered £47.5m that would clinch the transfer.

Have we negotiated with the Scousers recently? I can't remember any players going either way (Milner was a free-agent). I know we were heavily linked with Torres for a time but I don't know how genuine that was.

Sorry I meant specific to this deal. As in we've already been in negotiations and submitted a couple of offers.

If we go back again it's because we know what they want and what it'll take to complete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.