Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I care because we are getting mugged off by the scousers if we start paying ridiculous fees like that and in the end, paying such a huge fee will only swallow the player up and put much added pressure on him.
Bollocks. You don't care about him

You care about what some no mark rag or scouser may say on Facebook.

Does he strengthen us? If the answer is yes then there is fuck all more for you to worry about.

I'm not sure how you are not getting this.

You're getting quite tedious in this thread now, I'd suggest you move on.

City want Sterling, doesn't matter what you think, and it doesn't matter to the fan, what the club are willing to pay, try understanding that, and not just posting about your man love Kovacic, who it would appear City don't want, judging from the lack of bids.

I don't have a man love for Kovacic, I was providing an example. I do want Sterling, but we need to start being more stubborn as a club.

Another one if you want mate ! Look what scousers are upto with Sterling shirts.

CFUd2rCVEAAQpxD.jpg:large

He'll need to try to get that badge off the sleeve as well.

I agree in that sense, but we could easily take him for 40m instead of 50m. I don't see no one else bidding for him so if Liverpool want to keep hold of an unhappy player, so be it.

Isn't that just cutting off your nose to spite your face? As far as we know he wants to come to City, he's good and homegrown, we can afford to buy him so everyone's a winner

Bollocks. You don't care about him

You care about what some no mark rag or scouser may say on Facebook.

Does he strengthen us? If the answer is yes then there is fuck all more for you to worry about.

I'm not sure how you are not getting this.

He does strengthen us, but if it means not being able to strengthen in other areas, then it can be seen as a weakness.

Isn't that just cutting off your nose to spite your face? As far as we know he wants to come to City, he's good and homegrown, we can afford to buy him so everyone's a winner

Exactly! He wants to come to City and Liverpool know they will never get a higher bid than what we have bid, so it's a win win situation. Why bid any higher when they are playing right into our hands?

They are multi millionaires... Can the same be said about you?
Erm, yes.

Secondly, they are wealthy as they were good at playing the game but there is a fucking huge difference between playing and knowing the game.

Brian Robson wasn't half a bad player, he was a shite manager. Jose couldn't kick a ball to save his testes yet some would say he is a half decent manager.

You're electing to use a logical fallacy known as an argument from authority. All it does is prove to everyone else that you can't back up your own point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.