Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks. You don't care about him

You care about what some no mark rag or scouser may say on Facebook.

Does he strengthen us? If the answer is yes then there is fuck all more for you to worry about.

I'm not sure how you are not getting this.

Simple isn't it?!

Erm, yes.

Secondly, they are wealthy as they were good at playing the game but there is a fucking huge difference between playing and knowing the game.

Brian Robson wasn't half a bad player, he was a shite manager. Jose couldn't kick a ball to save his testes yet some would say he is a half decent manager.

You're electing to use a logical fallacy known as an argument from authority. All it does is prove to everyone else that you can't back up your own point.

Like I have said, I think almost every pundit, manager and fan in this country bar City fans will agree with what I am saying. If he's worth 50m, then Reus is worth 100m.

He does strengthen us, but if it means not being able to strengthen in other areas, then it can be seen as a weakness.
But only you are saying it means we can't strengthen in other areas.

You do realise the guy making the bids have a fair idea what we can spend?

Sterling is a quality player right now not just a prospect. If City had tried to sign him last summer after Liverpool won the league I don't think many would have a problem with a high price tag. If he signs for City I'm confident he will become one of the best players in the world

Like I have said, I think almost every pundit, manager and fan in this country bar City fans will agree with what I am saying. If he's worth 50m, then Reus is worth 100m.
See my point about arguing from authority.

Then shake your head.

I'm not angry, I'm just disappointed.

That isn't how it works

As for pundits' opinion, so what? Most of them played for Liverpool anyway so are hardly impartial.

If that's what a club is willing to pay then that is what he is worth to the buying club. Is that so hard to comprehend?

But only you are saying it means we can't strengthen in other areas.

You do realise the guy making the bids have a fair idea what we can spend?

Possibly, but like I said, we can get him at a lower price. We don't need to rush this transfer, the player wants to come and no one else values him higher than what we will pay for him so we get a free run at him, it's only a matter of time before they give in, no need for City to get greedy. Barcelona and Bayern wouldn't overpay, why should we?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.