Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are both right. I thought he signed a 4 year deal. It is still a ridiculous valuation.

50m is overpriced but our need for quality HG players will probably see us go after him

if its 50M including sizeable add ons it would probably be fairer

Ray78 said:
You are both right. I thought he signed a 4 year deal. It is still a ridiculous valuation.

I agree mate,and this is where the fun will start.
The lad clearly wants a move(to whoever) and the dippers are obviously trying to put clubs off with the big price tag,I can only see Sterling seeing his arse,the fans will get on his case,"possibly"end up losing his England place due to hardly any game time,or Woy moaning about Brenda not playing him,all sorts of scenario's....
Sterling will eventually be the only winner in all this...IMO.
The only gamble Sterling takes is,does he stay there and guarantee himself a start every week,or does he force a move and risk being on a bench.Big decision with the Euro's at the end of next season.

Give me Zaha or Barkley any day. Sterling is the most overrated player I've ever seen. He won't get into any ANY top teams in Europe and people are already asking for 50 mil.

IWasHere said:
Give me Zaha or Barkley any day. Sterling is the most overrated player I've ever seen. He won't get into any ANY top teams in Europe and people are already asking for 50 mil.

Wow....

IWasHere said:

Rubbish, he has shown his mettle when he came back january-ish and played well.
He could easily have just gone through the motions as the rest were but he had his chin up.

I do know your worry mate, i really do, i love players to have a bit about them and i am certain he does.

IWasHere said:

You have to be taking the piss.

stony said:
IWasHere said:

He's either taking the piss or knows nothing about football so either way who cares what he says.

bugsyblue said:
stony said:
IWasHere said:

He's either taking the piss or knows nothing about football so either way who cares what he says.

Or a Liverpool fan desperate for him to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.