Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
The close season is dog turd on eagle wings, and it isn't even July yet.

This will be a summer of "Field of Dreams" like scenario, buy them, and they will come... ! I'm confident on Sterling and KDB, Pogba would be a massive, massive coup, but I won't be massively dissappointed if he doesn't come, as long as Yaya recovers his form until we find a suitable understudy.

I keep saying it to everybody the deal with sterling is done and just needs the OK from the media team at Manchester city to go to press the money we paid for him is around the £45million plus add ons taking it up to £50million over the 5 year deal but the fee will stay undisclosed fee
unless the dirty rats at Liverpool leak it

the bigger picture is somebody coming in that will marque the signing of sterling and will put it on front page of every media outlet giving sterling a rest from the media hype the summer is going fast and in 3 weeks the first team will be back in pre season and the new faces will be on show

Thanks for the update ancoats!

Im startin to think that have our bids been accepted for sterlin n pogba and we are now waitin for the dippers and juv to buy in their players before the transfer fee is made public so the transfers for them dont go up after they get a big money injection

I certainly get that impression with Sterling. The Slippers are splurging on the back of this transfer, shirley.

With anything to do with the big deals we have to sort every single thing. The image rights to the players and stuff like that will need sorting. Sterling could well be the poster boy of the club for years to come. IF this deal works out and Sterling preforms within a few seasons he would of paid off his transfer fee and more. How many young kids will want to get a jersey with Sterlings name on the back of it?? I am guessing there will be loads.

Im startin to think that have our bids been accepted for sterlin n pogba and we are now waitin for the dippers and juv to buy in their players before the transfer fee is made public so the transfers for them dont go up after they get a big money injection

Juve have been spending too. Everything seems to quiet on the de bruyne and pogba deals. Hopefully it means deals have been agreed, it's just a matter of waiting for them to get from there holidays. Sterling looks a dead certain now with them spending money.

I keep saying it to everybody the deal with sterling is done and just needs the OK from the media team at Manchester city to go to press the money we paid for him is around the £45million plus add ons taking it up to £50million over the 5 year deal but the fee will stay undisclosed fee
unless the dirty rats at Liverpool leak it

the bigger picture is somebody coming in that will marque the signing of sterling and will put it on front page of every media outlet giving sterling a rest from the media hype the summer is going fast and in 3 weeks the first team will be back in pre season and the new faces will be on show

Thats some big stuff mate ! I am guessing your source is good? No doubts either ways. Good to be sharing info.
Personally do feel Sterling will definitely be done, but seems it has been from what you've said.

There's no way Liverpool would be splashing the cash if this deal wasn't already done. I think it's been done provisionally for months and they've probably just had the green light to go sign the players they were after hence the Ferminho signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.