Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
the bigger picture is somebody coming in that will marque the signing of sterling and will put it on front page of every media outlet giving sterling a rest from the media hype the summer is going fast and in 3 weeks the first team will be back in pre season and the new faces will be on show
It's Phil Jones. I FUCKING KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!

I keep saying it to everybody the deal with sterling is done and just needs the OK from the media team at Manchester city to go to press the money we paid for him is around the £45million plus add ons taking it up to £50million over the 5 year deal but the fee will stay undisclosed fee
unless the dirty rats at Liverpool leak it

the bigger picture is somebody coming in that will marque the signing of sterling and will put it on front page of every media outlet giving sterling a rest from the media hype the summer is going fast and in 3 weeks the first team will be back in pre season and the new faces will be on show
So the price will remain undisclosed but thanks to you the media will now pick it up from this thread.Well done mate. ;)
Seriously thanks for the update and may your plums remain in one piece.

The money we have to pay for him and wages is ludicrous. Hes a star I agree, but not ea 50m player let alone 80+ on same wages as Aguero. Its an absolute pisstake and he has a cancer of an agent who will look to shift him in a few years ala Balo, Ibra, Cavani. We dont need to tell the world we are here with signing Pogba, we need to emsure we are as strong and balanced as a team as possible. Schnierlin and Koke offer a better balance and is shrewder business and both have long futures ahead of them. Bale and Neymar stood out as game changers, Ronaldo as ronseal a signing as possible and these cost the money Pogba would yet all were proven top quality game changers. Im also very dubious about Serie A as a league nowadays. I just think its too much of a gamble for the money involved
the same dubious serie a that its under 21 s are pissing all over englands at present.where today 40 million kane looks like a fucking donkey

Good post.

I agree with this as I rate Pogba but I dintbrate him at anywhere near the fees and wages suggested. Marchisio balanced Jive and Vidal helped with that. Pogba was allowed to roam due to the pace of the league and the sheer quality of that midfield also remembering they had Pirlo in that team.

For me, Koke is the bollocks, he is mr consistent and Athletico are in the same debt as United but without the big revenues. I think he's getable and it's good to move for him before Barca inevitably do in the future. Alacantara is the player I always wanted along with Isco. Both were standouts and both went for a lot lot less. Only tell will tell aye bud?

Exactly! Sit back and enjoy! If Pep is coming next summer you might get your wish with one of those names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.